Thursday 14 January 2016

Story Development

I decided to plan out my story a bit more by creating multiple story lines so I can compare them all. 



This story line also shows the mood of the story at different parts of the story. 
(You can tell the mood of that part of the story by seeing how high up the page it us, the higher it is the happier that part of the story is).

The whole way through this project my story has constantly changed; which I feel has reduced the amount of physical work I have been able to do as I have devoted a lot more time to development work than I originally planned. I decided to focus more on the story throughout the module as I realised I would rather create an animation that I am proud of than rush to meet deadlines and not be happy with my final product.


No comments:

Post a Comment