Thursday 14 January 2016

Set Development

My set will consist of a block of houses with a shop on one corner, and a house with a garden which is across the street from the block of houses. All the building wont have an interior apart from the shop which is where the animation will begin. Most of the assets like the swing will be 3D modelled by other students and then 3D printed and painted by myself. Some of the bigger things will be sculpted from sculpty and some will most likely be bought like the bushes and fence. The 2D backgrounds will be digitally painted by Eugene then printed and stuck to MDF boards; I will have one permanent one behind the separate house, and a moveable one that I can position around the block of houses for difficult shots.











These are the overview layouts I will be using for my set.


No comments:

Post a Comment