Wednesday 13 January 2016

Project Proposal

I can't find my Project Proposal form and didn't scan it when I wrote it. I can't remember exactly what was written on it, but have wrote it below as best I can remember it.


Pre Production Project Proposal
Module Code: ANIM3013
Area of Study: Stop Motion
Title of Project: Inner Demons

Synopsis: I will develop a story exploring peoples inner demons, I will also develop and create the set and characters so I can film the animation next semester.

Treatment: I have already started to come up with a story over the summer holidays and will develop this more by sketching scenes and storyboards. I will create a moveable puppet for each character by first sculpting the characters then casting them in silicone with an armature inside. I will also paint the characters and either buy or make clothes for them. I will be creating the set from MDF boards with 2D Digital paintings (By Eugene) Printed on them, The objects not in the backgrounds of the set will be either hand crafted or 3D modelled (by Sarah Walsh who studies at Anglia Ruskin university and Charlie Crawford who is on the CDME course at this university). If I have time I will also do test animations of all the characters.

Edit: Since developing my story and character I have realised that there is too much work creating 10 characters and a set this semester. I have decided to sacrifice a bit of filming time next semester to Finish off what I don't have time to do in this module because I would rather do them to a good quality rather than rush them to get them finished in time for hand in.

No comments:

Post a Comment