Thursday 14 January 2016

Hands, Feet and Eyes

All of the human characters bodies are covered in clothes so I will only need to cast the hands, feet and heads. Below are the models of the hands, feet and eyes. The hands and feet will be cast in silicone with the armatures inside them.

Hands
I have made Sam's hand (left) and the shopkeepers hand (center) symmetrical on the palm and back of the hand so I can use one model to cast both hands for a character. I will need to model the other hand for the young boy (right) because the hand is curled slightly, so if I reversed it this the hand will bend the wrong way.

Feet
Like the hands above I have made the shoes symmetrical so they can be cast.

Envy Demon Eyes
For most of my characters I will use beads as eyes as they are the perfect size, and already have a thin hole that I can use to move the eye with a needle while animating. For the main demon I have had to model eyes as I couldn't find beads the appropriate size, I will paint these eyes white then paint pupils on them and the beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment